Rules of procedure & Terms of Sales
Rules of procedure
As a reminder
Compliance with the House Rules of the Seasonal Rental Property is mandatory as part of the Seasonal Rental Agreement.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in penalties, such as deductions from the security deposit.
Terms and conditions
- All hosts (and all visitors) must comply with the rules of procedure as well as any other instructions provided by the manager of the “Between vineyards and relaxation” during their stay ;
- Guests must inform the property manager of any incident or complaint from the neighborhood as soon as possible..
- This accommodation is rented to you for a period defined during your reservation, determined in your rental agreement. Under no circumstances may a customer claim any right to remain in the premises outside this period..
- Arrival times are scheduled in the afternoon between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.. Departure times are scheduled in the morning before 11am. The time devoted to cleaning must take place on the day of departure, before the deadline.
Noise & neighborhood
- This vacation rental is suitable for children of all ages. Guests and visitors should keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb residents of neighboring properties, especially at night (ex: from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.), as well as upon arrival and departure
- Noise pollution is prohibited at any time and may result in the termination of the seasonal rental contract, eviction, loss of costs incurred as well as deductions from the security deposit
- Hosts and their potential visitors must not adopt any antisocial behavior. They are asked to minimize their immediate impact on the neighborhood and residents of the neighborhood
- Hosts are allowed to invite a maximum de 4 visitors at any time of the day.
- Hosts are responsible for ensuring that the maximum number of visitors is not exceeded, and that visitors comply with the rules of procedure.
- It is strictly forbidden to organize parties or any other type of large gathering in the vacation rental ;
- Any gathering in a small committee must be done in accordance with the other rules stipulated in these regulations., especially when it comes to noise, the neighborhood and the number of visitors allowed
- Outside the property, guests and visitors must comply with local parking regulations, as well as the other conditions mentioned below, and are asked to be considerate of neighbors and other vehicles ;
- Parking at the vacation rental property can be done in the yard at the front of the house, which can accommodate up to 4 vehicles
Waste and selective sorting
- Guests and their visitors are required to dispose of their rubbish and waste to be recycled in the bins provided for this purpose and in accordance with the procedure in force at the seasonal rental.. Trash must not be left in a public area under any circumstances. ;
- Garbage and waste to be recycled must be disposed of in compliance with instructions indicated in the welcome book. (page 21)
- He is strongly recommended not to leave children unattended outside and upstairs
- It is also forbidden to throw objects, waste, cigarette butts …etc from the terrace.
- The hosts are not allowed to smoke or vape in seasonal rental.
- Hosts should throw their cigarette butts in the ashtrays provided, under no circumstances on the land of the property. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a deduction from the security deposit.
Breakage and damage
- Any broken object and any damage caused must be reported to the property manager as soon as possible. Failure to report may result in a hold on the security deposit.
- To avoid breakage and damage, the furniture should not be moved from one room to another without prior agreement.
- Towels and bathrobes must not leave the property ;
The domestic animals are not authorized in seasonal rental.
The seasonal rental is not a hotel you must respect it. If the cleaning of equipment and premises leaves something to be desired, the cleaning necessary for the restoration will be invoiced to you 120 euros. Taking the cleaning service does not exempt you from doing the dishes, to clean the tables, empty and store your bins and used bottles and put all the equipment back in its original place.
In the event of a vacation rental emergency, your point of contact is :
- Eddy Berthelot : 06 07 55 48 57 – 03 26 58 08 42
Compliance with the rules
The violation of any rule included in these rules of procedure constitutes a violation of the general conditions of occupation, in accordance with the rental contract.
The owner reserves the right to terminate the occupancy permit and to expel from the seasonal rental any guest or visitor who refuses to respect the Internal Regulations or causes nuisance disturbing neighbors or other residents of the community..
General conditions of sale to individuals
Characteristics of the rented property
Description of the property : The rented property is a completely renovated detached house of 300m2 located on the 23 avenue of liberation, 51700 Mareuil-le-Port.
The house includes : a macadamia enclosed courtyard and a garden, 4 bedrooms (2 on the ground floor and 2 upstairs), a mixed living room / dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, 3 bathrooms (1 shower and a bathtub on the ground floor and 1 upstairs shower, 2 Separate toilets.
Accessibility : Not accessible to people with reduced mobility
Ability : The total rental capacity is 8 beds. Baby is not included in the maximum capacity.
The rental price is : Water loads, electricity, applicable duties or taxes included. Tourist tax not included.
Heating and hot water : The house is fully heated by central heating. A large capacity electric tank produces hot water.
Outdoor spaces : Tenants can also enjoy a sunny terrace and a large pergola. The courtyard offers space for 4 vehicles.
The owners' shop is nearby.
Definition of overnight stay : By night, we mean the period from 4 p.m. on D-Day to 11 a.m. the next day, except by prior agreement with the management.. A traveler wishing to arrive before 4 p.m. or leave after 11 a.m. may have to book the previous or next night.
The signatory client of this contract concluded for a fixed term, may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain in the premises at the end of the stay :
Minimum rental period : The minimum rental period is 2 nights all year round.
Maximum rental period : The law indicates that the maximum rental period for furnished tourist accommodation is 90 days for the same tenant.
The vocation of the Gite Entre Vignes et Détente being only touristic, this rule is reduced to 28 maximum days.
Confirmation of the reservation : For the reservation to be registered and confirmed, the traveler must validate the general conditions of sale and pay 30% of the total amount of the reservation.
Payment methods accepted : Bank card : Visa, Mastercard / Bank transfer.
Advance payment : 30% of the total amount on booking is to be paid by :
– Bank card : the deposit is taken immediately and the reservation is confirmed.
– Bank transfer : The customer receives our IBAN by email and our bank must have recorded the transfer within 72 hours.. Otherwise and after a reminder by email after 24 hours, the reservation will be canceled and the blocked dates will be available again in our calendar.
Pay : The customer must pay the reservation service the balance of the agreed service and remaining due, and this one month before the beginning of the stay.
The customer who has not paid the balance on the agreed date, is considered, as having canceled his stay.
Since then, the service is again offered for sale and no refund will be made.
In case of registration less than 30 days before the start of the stay, full payment will be required upon booking.
Conditions d'exécution des prestations
Supply of linen and dressing of beds : All bed linen, toilet, table and kitchen is provided. The beds are made on arrival.
Loan of cot and equipment : We offer on request the loan of a cot (sheets not provided), a high chair and a changing table/bathtub.
Housework : The seasonal rental is not a hotel you must respect it. If the cleaning of equipment and premises leaves something to be desired, the cleaning necessary for the restoration will be invoiced to you 120 euros.
The cleaning service included does not exempt you from doing the dishes and putting them away, to clean the tables, to empty and store your bins and used bottles in suitable containers, remove the sheets and put all the equipment back in its original place.
Annulation à l'initiative du voyageur
Cancellation until 28th day included before the start of the stay : The amount of the deposit as defined in the paragraph "TERMS OF PAYMENT" will be retained and the balance will be refunded if it has been collected on the date of cancellation..
Cancellation between 27th and the 10th day included before the start of the stay : it will be retained 50% the amount of the rent.
Cancellation between 9th et 2th day included before the start of the stay : it will be retained 75% the amount of the rent.
Cancellation the day before or the day of arrival initially provided for in the contract or no-show : No refund will be made.
Interruption of stay by the client : No refund will be made unless the reason is covered by the cancellation insurance from which the customer can benefit..
Annulation à l'initiative du loueur
In case of force majeure on the lessor's side (Cottage unusable, serious illness, death etc.) the reservation cannot be maintained. In that case 100% amounts paid will be refunded.
In the event of non-compliance with an element of the general conditions of sale or the internal regulations during the stay, the lessor grants himself the right to terminate the contract at any time.
No amount paid can be refunded and the security deposit may also be deducted in serious cases..
This contract is established for a maximum capacity of 8 people. If the number of holidaymakers exceeds the accommodation capacity, the service provider may refuse additional customers or invoice additional services.
Any modification or termination of the contract will be considered at the initiative of the customer..
At last, exceeding the normal capacity leads to acceptance that the quality of the service offered may no longer be suitable.
Transfer of the contract by the customer
The buyer can assign his contract to a transferee who meets the same conditions as him to carry out the stay. In that case, the buyer is required to inform the reservation service of his decision by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt at the latest 7 days before the start of the stay.
The transfer of the contract must be made at cost price.
The transferor and the transferee are jointly and severally liable vis-à-vis the seller., payment of the balance of the price as well as any additional costs incurred by this session.
The security deposit is fixed at 2500 euros and the payment will be made exclusively via a pre-authorization on a card eligible for this type of operation. (Amount not debited / bank card limit not impacted).
Without the registration of the pre-authorization by credit card on the day of the delivery of the keys, access to the cottage will not be authorized and the reservation will be canceled with the same conditions as a cancellation on the day of arrival.
Registration of pre-authorization : Upon arrival at the lodge, the tenant is asked to present his bank card in order to take an imprint for the deposit requested.
No amount will be debited and no purchase limit will be impacted when registering this bank card.. The behavior of a non-French bank card may be different.
In that case, we invite the bearer to approach his bank branch.
Use of the security deposit by the lessor : The tenant signing the rental contract is solely responsible for the acts of all the occupants of the gîte., including children.
If an entry and exit visit is carried out, it is however not necessary to sign an inventory between owner and tenant.
It is the law of the presumption of good condition that prevails (Article 1731 you code civil) : « If no inventory has been made, the lessee is presumed to have received them in good repair condition, and must make them such, unless proven otherwise ».
The inventory of fixtures is nevertheless made available to the tenant upon entering the gîte..
Any breach of the inventory or any malfunction must be reported to the owner within the 24 h after taking possession of the accommodation.
Otherwise, the responsibility of the tenant will be engaged and the replacement or the repair at the expense of the tenant.
Grounds : – Non-compliance with one or more clauses of the general conditions of sale.
– Non-compliance with one or more clauses of the internal regulations.
– Damage to furniture, real estate, devices, plants or cultivated or landscaped space.
– Failure to pay for services at the end of the stay.
Utilisation : If we need to use all or part of the security deposit, the requested amount will be deducted immediately if the amount is known.
If it is a repair that requires the intervention of a professional or the purchase of an object or device, the entire security deposit will be taken pending the establishment of a repair or replacement invoice.
This invoice will then be sent to the tenant as proof and the overpayment refunded to the credit card..
In the case of an invoice amount greater than the security deposit, the tenant will be liable for the balance of the invoice.
The tourist tax is not included in the price of the stay, it must be paid by the tenant upon arrival.
It amounts to €1.50 per person over 18 years and per night.
Its amount is established on the basis of calculation mentioned by the municipality of Mareuil le Port.
Tenants are required to hold a resort or out-of-home furniture type insurance certificate. Tenants are required to check with their insurance company.
Information relating to personal data and intellectual property
Data collected by the gite Between vineyards and relaxation : The cottage Between vines and relaxation collects when registering the reservation, the name, First name, traveler's email address and phone number.
By accepting the general conditions of sale, the traveler accepts that this data is used in particular for communications before and during the stay.
The email address will be automatically added to the mailing-list of the Entre vignes et détente gite newsletter..
Under no circumstances will these details be transmitted to any third party organization whatsoever..
Modification or deletion of personal data : If the tenant wishes to modify or delete the personal data collected by the Gite Entre vignes et détente, or if he wishes not to be subscribed to the newsletter, he must make the request by email to the address : email@example.com
Data collected by third parties : When paying on the booking site, the bank collects personal and banking data.
To exercise your right of withdrawal or modification, the tenant must send an email to
When taking bank imprint for pre-authorization, an email from the bank is sent to you and asks you to enter personal details.
To exercise your right of withdrawal or modification, the tenant must send an e-mail to
Public wifi of the cottage Between vineyards and relaxation : wifi is provided free of charge to the tenant during his stay.
The owner cannot be responsible for the use made by the tenants.
He cannot be responsible for any technical failure due to his access provider either..
Several third party partners of the gite Entre vignes et détente collect personal data : The tenant and his occupants are informed that any comment entered in our guestbook in the cottage or on a reservation or search platform is likely to be taken up and used to feed the guestbook of the website. vignes-et-détente.fr without any changes being made.
Moreover, all texts, photos and video present on the website vignes-et-détente.fr are the exclusive property of the gite Entre vignes et détente and its owner.